(Photo courtesy of Rita Chotiner) (c) Susann Gilbert 2011

Keeping fans of Alice Calhoun updated on the progress of the upcoming biography

Alice In Hollywoodland: The Life and Times of Silent Screen Actress Alice Calhoun by Susann Gilbert

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Web Site

For three happy (although overpriced) years, I had a website with Yahoo! at my domain name, www.alicecalhoun.net Then Yahoo! decided to get out of the web hosting business so I was forced to move on. I registered with fatcow.com but failed to research this decision and now I am trying to figure out filezilla and upload and html and a whole bunch of other nerdy terms that completely baffle me. Needless to say, there's nothing to see if anyone tries to access my site. I hope that a miracle will occur in the near future and I will suddenly grasp the technology, but I'm afraid that the likelihood is about as possible as my understanding calculus. In the meantime, I'll be posting updates about the progress of Alice Calhoun's biography here on this blog.

Please bookmark this and subscribe and I'll keep you updated.
Thanks for stopping by for a read!


-SDG, 5 December 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment